The entire line of Stoeger X Series air rifles displays the refined lines and modeling of European sporting arms, combined with the rugged, efficient design and quality manufacturing you expect from Stoeger Airguns.
- Chambered for .177 caliber, high-velocity alloy or hard-hitting lead pellets
- Powered by a fast, convenient, break-barrel spring-and-piston system
- Ready to shoot with a single cocking stroke
- No expensive CO2 cartridges or propellant cans needed
- Propel pellets at blazing speeds
- Suitable for a variety of shooting interests
- Improved automatic safety
- Precision, fiber-optic front and rear sights
- Fully adjustable rear sights with knobs for elevation and windage
- Green, fiber-optic rear sighting inserts for maximum visibility
- Polymer hood to protect front sight
- Red, fiber-optic front sighting insert for fast, accurate target acquisition
- Range of stocks available in Monte Carlo- or straight-comb style
- Stock finishes include quality hardwood, lightweight black synthetic
- Some stocks feature checkered panels on grips and fore-ends
- Non-slip, rubber butt-pads for comfort
- Solid shoulder mounts
- Scope combo packages available
Stoeger ATAC Suppressor
The new ATAC Suppressor features Gas-Ram technology, an Airflow Control (AFC) suppressor and a tactical synthetic stock with integrated Picatinny rails attached to both sides of the forend and receiver for mounting accessories. The action cocks with a break-open barrel and is driven by the efficient Gas-Ram system that reduces vibration and eliminates the sound that comes from a traditional spring-driven airgun.
Stoeger Airguns introduces an exciting new modern high-tech air rifle designed specifically for youths. The Stoeger X3 a single-shot air rifle chambered for .177-caliber pellets and shoots both alloy and hardhitting lead pellets.
Stoeger X20 Suppressor
The latest innovation from Stoeger Airguns is the X20 Suppressor, which utilizes the Dual-Stage Noise Reduction System™. This system combines the functions of an internal air-regulator ring and baffles that work in tandem to reduce noise better than any other airgun on the market.
A great entry-level rifle, the X5 has style, performance and power. Available in a hardwood finish, this lightweight, single-stroke, spring-piston rifle blasts .177 alloy pellets at 800 feet per second. Add greater precision to your shooting with a factory-installed, 4x32 power riflescope on the X5 Combo.
This European-style air rifle offers state-of-the-art performance and the power to propel .177 alloy pellets at a potent 1200 feet per second. Choose from hardwood or black synthetic finish. Add an extra level of performance with an X10 Combo model, with factory-installed 4x32 power riflescopes.
With the powerful, spring-piston break-action of the X20, you can propel .177 alloy pellets at 1200 feet per second. Select hardwood or black synthetic finish. Performance gets a boost with the X20 Combo models and their factory-mounted, 3-9x40 parallax adjustable riflescopes.
The magnum choice for all your air rifle chores and challenges, the X50, in black synthetic finish, drives .177 alloy pellets at a powerful 1500 feet per second. If precision is your aim, select one of the X50 Combo models with their factory-mounted, 3-9x40 parallax adjustable riflescopes.