Stoeger Airguns 2-Year Limited Warranty
All Stoeger Airguns carry a limited 2-year warranty. A new Stoeger Airgun is warranted only to the original retail purchaser for 2 years from the date of purchase. This warranty applies only if the product was purchased from an authorized Stoeger reseller in the United States.
You do not need to register your firearm (online or warranty card) to be covered by the warranty. The warranty will be validated by the serial number of your firearm. We do recommend keeping a copy of your original proof of purchase.
Stoeger will, at its option, repair or replace without charge any product that fails due to a defect in workmanship or materials. Parts and labor are included. Repairs are warranted for the duration of the original warranty.
If Stoeger replaces an airgun under its original warranty, you will receive a new 2-year warranty. Stoeger will return the replacement to you freight prepaid.
What is Not Covered
This warranty does not cover defects or damage caused by…
- Misuse or accidents
- Failure to provide proper care or maintenance
- Failure to comply with instructions in the manual
- Normal wear and tear
- Rust or corrosion
- Obstructions in the barrel
This warranty does not cover any claims made by the second or subsequent owner of any Stoeger Airguns product.
Any unauthorized alteration or modification of the airgun will void this warranty. Stoeger Airguns shall not be responsible for any claims involving this airgun that result from the use of faulty, non-standard ammunition.
Stoeger Airguns assumes no liability for consequential damages (except as set forth herein) related to any product failure or warranty claim.
Stoeger Airguns does not authorize any dealer or any other person to vary the terms of this warranty or to make any other express warranties.
To Obtain Warranty Service
1. Call to get a return authorization number.
Call the Customer Service Department of Stoeger Industries USA at (301) 283-6981 (option 2) or (800) 264-4962 (option 2) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
2. Send the airgun, freight prepaid, to Stoeger Industries.
- The RA number must appear on the outside of the box.
- Include a detailed description of the problem.
- Return the complete unloaded airgun. Do not pack or ship loaded airguns.
- Send the airgun freight prepaid. No COD shipments will be accepted.
- Only the Stoeger Airguns facility in Maryland is authorized to make warranty repairs. Send the airgun to this address:
901 Eighth Street
Pocomoke, MD 21851
Where to Get Further Help
If you have questions concerning this warranty, contact us.
17603 Indian Head Highway
Accokeek, MD 20607
(301) 283-6981 (option 2)