Store Shipping & Returns
Because of local, state, and federal restrictions for our products, we do not warrant or make any representations that you may legally purchase, own, possess, use or carry any of our specific products, including those offered for sale over the Internet.
Many states and local municipalities restrict or prohibit the purchase, ownership, possession, use and carrying of airguns.
By checking and digitally submitting the buyer’s affidavit as part of the buying and checkout process on this website, you warrant and verify to Stoeger airguns that you are an adult, of legal age and without legal disabilities, and that you have checked and verified that you may legally purchase, own, possess, use and carry the product(s) that you are purchasing, in compliance with state, local and federal laws.
Because it is difficult to keep current on all local laws, we have implemented the following policies:
- You must be 21 years of age to purchase.
- An adult’s signature is required upon delivery.
- We will not ship airguns to New Jersey, Illinois, and Michigan. In those states, only FFL holders may place orders.
- We do not ship to addresses outside the United States.
We do not ship to the following municipalities, which do not allow shipment of airguns directly to consumers:
- Washington, D.C.
- New York, New York
- Bronx, New York
- Brooklyn, New York
- Queens, New York
- Buffalo, New York
- Staten Island, New York
- Long Island City, New York
- Stratford, Connecticut
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- San Francisco, California
Delaware law permits shipment of only .177 caliber airguns to that state. We do not ship other caliber airguns to Delaware.
Within the continental U.S. – All products are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS. UPS Second Day and UPS Next Day shipping options are available.
Alaska or Hawaii – Ground services are not available to Alaska or Hawaii. Orders to Alaska or Hawaii must be shipped either UPS Second Day or UPS Next Day Air.
Most online orders are shipped within 24 to 48 hours after the ordered is received, on standard business days. Orders are not processed or delivered on weekends or holidays.
With standard ground shipping, you will typically receive the order within 5 to 7 business days.
To cancel an order, contact Order Fulfillment (MGW) at 636-475-7300 and choose option 1. Changes or cancellations cannot be completed if the order has been shipped.
If your package is damaged during shipping, do the following:
- Note the damage on the carrier’s delivery record so that Benelli USA may file a claim.
- Save, as is, the product(s), the original box, and all other packaging in which the product(s) arrived.
- Notify Benelli Order Fulfillment (MGW) at 636-475-7300 and choose option 1 within 5 days of accepting delivery.
- Initiate a return within 5 days of accepting delivery, according to the Benelli USA return policy below.
Online Store Return Policy
This return policy applies only to online purchases made from www.benelliusa.com. (To return a firearm for repair, refer to the Repair Request page of this website.)
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with an item you purchased from www.benelliusa.com, you may return it for a refund within 30 days of the purchase date.
Items that have been altered or installed may not be accepted for return or refund.
Returns with a Receipt
To return remove an item for which you have the receipt, follow these instructions:
- On a copy of your original receipt, highlight or circle the item(s) you wish to return.
- On the back of the copy of your receipt, provide the following information:
- A detailed explanation of the reason you wish to return the item(s)
- Your name, phone number, and address, if different from those on the receipt
- If the original packaging is not damaged, use it to package the item(s), all accessories, and a copy of your receipt with the information listed in #2 above. If the original packaging is damaged or not available, use new packaging.
Gear Store Returns
1101 Mason Circle Drive
Pevely, MO 63070
Note: Be sure to request tracking proof of delivery. Do not send the package C.O.D., by airmail, or by mail service.
If you need assistance, call MGW at 636-475-7300 and choose option 1
Returns without a Receipt
To return an item that you do not have the original packing slip for please contact MGW at 636-475-7300 and choose option 1.
Upon receiving and processing the returned item(s), Benelli USA will refund the cost of the returned item(s), plus sales tax, to the credit card originally used to purchase the item(s). Allow 15 to 20 business days for the credit to appear on your credit card statement. Please note that all credits and charges will be posted from Midwest Gun Works
The following may not be refunded: original shipping charges, your costs to return item(s), and charges to ship exchanged item(s).